Homeward Bound

Homeward Bound - Simon And Garfunkel

I don't even know what's left back there right now...
Sometimes I think I've burned too many bridges.
Or took to many flights away from home.
Still, tonight, I just know I miss this kind of home where everything is waiting for you.

Yes, I wish I was homeward bound tonight. But once again I'm going away.

"to be homeward-bound"

(acto de virar um navio em direcção ao porto de origem ou de tomar um caminho para casa)


(...) Tonight I'll sing my songs again, I'll play the game and pretend.
But all my words come back to me in shades of mediocrity
Like emptiness in harmony I need someone to comfort me.
Homeward bound

I wish I was, Homeward bound,
Home where my thought's escaping,
Home where my music's playing,
Home where my love lies waiting
Silently for me. Silently for me.

"Homeward Bound"

Lyrics and music - Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel 1966

1 desocupados:

Alexandra Pinto Fula disse...

got it... i think... :)

luv u big bro :')